Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Sparta Lacrosse

... PICASSA-Google .... PhotoBucket ... FLICKR ...
AMAZINGLY the quicktime movies actually play in Picassa.Google. As you click forward in the "view" page to succeeding frames - the MOV files will open and buffer to play. Play a second time for a smooth playback. Some of them are nice action shots. Sometimes the same shots are posted at Photobucket or Flicker. THE ME3TV SPORTS CHANNEL will have these links too.

Me3TVis taking quite a lot of photos of Sparta Lacrosse Games. I am adding videos (quicktime) from what I shoot in clips from my Panasonic Lumix camera. Sometimes I shoot on DV tape and can make those into DVDs for people who want a copy. The quicktime movies and the JPG's are also being made available at no charge on CD's. If you'd like a copy on CD and did not get one - let me know (Vic).

No comments: