Search This Blog

Saturday, April 22, 2017

FLOYD TALKS - there is more

Floyd drops in from time to time and we sit out at the barn and just talk. Floyd spends a lot of time with his various internet tablets on which re researches the Bible.   I can't say I am clear on any of what he is talking about but there is a certain peacefulness in chilling out at the barn regardless of the wisdom attempted from any conversation.



He reminds me just a little bit of a homeless "genius" that I once recorded. (see below)



Don Albert was a homeless man I ran into maybe 20 years ago in NJ. Don claimed to be a genius. He lived in his car (by choice) and probably was quite mentally challenged.  But he would do odd jobs for people and make a few dollars and move on. Over the course of several years he traveled all over the USA. Sometimes I would be able to send him a package of his videos on tape so he could sell them for some cash.  He even went into Guatamala at one point.  The last time I had contact was when he was taken in by  (or he took in) some Israeli students in Tel Aviv. He must have had a little SSI income too but he insisted on being "homeless".




Floyd believes he has some insight. He keeps searching.



Here is a collection of his talks .

No comments: