Search This Blog

Monday, September 24, 2007

Make a Video Interview - Cheap but GOOD!

I could not find a quick - simple video on the web to let novice historians learn how to make a reasonably good video interview. I wanted this to be 5 minutes - "Here You Go" Now go do it A (ok - I ran a little over that time limit). The most important thing about interviewing veterans and the elderly is simply TO DO IT. So maybe this will help some of the people who learned of the Veterans History Project and wanted to volunteer to help. I started volunteering my time - a news feature got out and people called me to volunteer. ONE of my biggest goals is to help others make the videos too - because it will help if more of those video cameras in closets and camera bags are pulled out and put to good use. More about my own work is at www.me3tv.org.

No comments: